CBD Vape Pens and CBD Cartridges
CBD Vape Pens and CBD Cartridges
Learn more about CBD vape pens and cartridges
Cannabidiol, otherwise known as CBD, is the versatile health supplement of the moment. However, unlike other vitamins or minerals on the market, one of the most popular ways to take CBD is using vaporizer products such as CBD vape pens. Many people choose vaping because compared to CBD oils, soft gels or edibles, taking CBD using a herbal vaporizer is the fastest way to get CBD into the bloodstream. Also, because very little CBD is broken down by enzymes in the body, vaping gives the highest absorption rate, known as bioavailability.
Common Types of CBD Vaporizer Products
For anyone new to CBD vaporizers, vaping is the inhalation of heated CBD concentrate, which is usually mixed with either Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG) or a mixture of both. Some herbal concentrates for vaporizers are mixed with terpenes from the cannabis plant for a more natural product. Often CBD vape oils contain whole plant CBD concentrate, which means as well as CBD, there are minor cannabinoids, terpenes (providing the aroma), and flavonoids. Other products only contain CBD isolate (pure CBD), coconut MCT oil, and some kind of flavoring.
- Vape pens
- Vaporizer oil
- Vape cartridges
- Vaporizer rigs
- CBD vape oil
- CBD vape starter kit and cartridges
- CBD vape drips and concentrates
- CBD dabs, waxes and shatter
What to Look for In Vaporizer Products
Whether to choose whole plant CBD concentrate or pure CBD vape oil is a matter of personal preference. The special synergy found within the hemp plant–whereby all the molecules work together providing a superior effect–is one reason many customers opt for a whole plant CBD vape oil. It’s always a good idea to choose CBD vape pens that come with third party lab tests, proving not only cannabinoid content, but that there are no hidden chemical nasties such as mold, heavy metals or pesticides. Visit our blog to learn how to choose the best CBD vape pens and the best CBD cartridges.
Advantages of Vaping CBD
- Vaping CBD is fast-acting, so if you need to feel your CBD effects quickly, vaping CBD is the number one choice.
- Vaping CBD has the best bioavailability, which means more CBD is available to be used by your body. This may mean that vaping CBD is easier on your pocket as less is needed to get the same effect as sublingual CBD oils or CBD capsules.
- Vaping CBD is easy to dose. The instantaneous effect of herbal vaporizers means that getting just the right dose to achieve the affects you desire have never been easier.
- Vaping CBD is convenient. Vape pens are widely used both in private and public spaces. No one need know whether you are vaping CBD or just simply vaping.
- Vaping CBD is delicious. Don’t worry if you’re not a fan of the hempy taste associated with CBD products. These days, there’s every imaginable flavor available. Just check the ingredients to make sure they are as natural as possible.
CBD Vaporizer Case Study
54-year-old Jack had a car accident last year. While he received excellent care from his doctors, Jack’s been left with ongoing chronic pain. Not only that, despite being a confident person before his accident, he now suffers from bouts of anxiety and depression. Jack had seen all the recent press about the opioid crisis, and wanted to avoid taking opiate-based, prescription pain medication. So, he decided to try CBD oil to manage his pain alongside the OTC medication he takes.
Jack started off taking CBD oil tinctures, but found he had to wait too long for any effect, particularly when he had a sudden onset of pain. His cousin had been vaping CBD to manage panic attacks, and recommended Jack tried some kind of CBD vaporizer product. After shopping around, Jack bought a CBD vape starter kit, and started vaping as soon as he felt any pain come on. Thankfully, vaping CBD oil has really helped Jack manage his pain, and he loves the fact that he can take his vape pen wherever he goes.
Shop CBD Vape Pens & Accessories on Leafz
If you’re new to vaping, buying a vaporizer product such as a CBD vape pen or CBD cartridge, can seem like a daunting task. But if you’re looking to feel the effects of CBD quickly, vaping CBD is without doubt the CBD delivery method for you. At Leafz, we’re proud to curate a comprehensive collection of CBD vape pens. Take a moment to browse through our herbal vaporizers for sale, as well as CBD concentrates, vape pens, and starter kits.
CBD Vaporizer Resources
- NCBI: PubMed:Cannabidiol Is a Potential Therapeutic for the Affective-Motivational Dimension of Incision Pain in Rats.
- NCBI: PubMed: Antidepressant-like and anxiolytic-like effects of cannabidiol: a chemical compound of Cannabis sativa.
- NCBI: PubMed: Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson’s disease.
- EPR: Cannabinoids suitable for migraine prevention