CBD Oil, Tincture and Drops
- 10 Day CBD sampler, Full Spectrum- Vanilla $14.99 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! Receptra 0% THC Serious Relief 33mg Sold By Receptra NaturalsAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Avocado Tincture $34.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- Cinnamon Tincture $34.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- 1000mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture $65.00 Sold By Viridian HeightsSelect options
- Full Bliss – Full Spectrum CBD Gift Box $199.99 Sold By Farmacy BlissAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! Wellness Starter – Full Spectrum CBD Tincture & Softgels Sold By Farmacy BlissAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Glycerin Tincture $34.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- THC-Free Choco Mint Tincture $119.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- Sale! Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture – 1500mg CBD Sold By Farmacy BlissAdd to cartQuick Buy
- THC-Free Coconut Citrus Oral Tincture $119.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- Coconut Citrus Oral Tincture $34.99 – $199.99 Sold By 4CornersCannabisSelect options
- 1800mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture $95.00 Sold By Viridian HeightsSelect options
- Sale! 500mg Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Sold By Kamba WellnessAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! 1000mg Broad Spectrum CBD Oil – Peppermint Flavor Sold By Kamba WellnessAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil $56.00 – $112.00 Sold By Sustainable CBDSelect options
- Chill Mint $69.95 Sold By BuzznAdd to cartQuick Buy
- 2000mg CBD Vanilla Tincture, Full Spectrum $129.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- 2000mg CBD Tincture, Full Spectrum $129.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- 1000mg CBD Vanilla Tincture, Full Spectrum $89.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- 1000mg CBD Tincture, Full Spectrum $89.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- 500mg CBD Vanilla Tincture, Full Spectrum $59.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! Receptra Serious Wellness CBD Sold By Receptra NaturalsAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! Receptra Serious Rest 25mg Tincture $33.59 – $107.99 Sold By Receptra NaturalsSelect options
- Sale! Receptra Seriously Relax 25mg Tincture $33.59 – $107.99 Sold By Receptra NaturalsSelect options
- Sale! Receptra Serious Relief 66mg Tincture $119.99 – $215.99 Sold By Receptra NaturalsSelect options
- Sale! Receptra Serious Relief 33mg tincture $33.59 – $119.99 Sold By Receptra NaturalsSelect options
- 500mg CBD Tincture, Full Spectrum $59.00 Sold By incannAdd to cartQuick Buy
CBD Oil, CBD Tincture and CBD Drops
Learn more about CBD oils, CBD tinctures, and CBD drops
Cannabidiol oils – or CBD oils – along with CBD tinctures and CBD drops are all used as natural health supplements. CBD is known to offer a wide range of effectiveness in terms of the conditions that it can help alleviate. The main difference between oils, tinctures, and drops is in how they are made and administered.
CBD oils and tinctures are generally delivered in the form of droplets or sprays under the tongue, and because they are usually packaged in an apothecary-style kind of packaging, they carry a bit of mystique with them. CBD drops on the other hand, are usually just added a few drops at a time in drinks, such as tea, lemonade, or almost anything else that you find appealing. Visit our blog to learn how to choose the best CBD tinctures and the best CBD oil.
A CBD tincture is a substance resulting from the extraction of cannabidiol from the hemp plant, and the mixture of alcohol and water. CBD tinctures will generally include as much as 60% or 70% alcohol, which increases their effectiveness in relieving pain or anxiety. By contrast, CBD drops are not mixed with alcohol, which means they are better for people who are sensitive to alcohol. Both CBD concoctions can be used as a topical, but tinctures are more likely to irritate the skin than are oil drops, so CBD drops are more commonly used by people who are less tolerant.
Cannabidiol oil – or CBD oil – is one of the most common forms of concentrate made from cannabis. CBD oils are produced by extracting cannabidiol from the hemp plant, after which it is typically diluted by mixing it with a ‘carrier’ oil such as coconut oil or hemp seed oil. A number of scientific studies have now confirmed the efficacy of using CBD oils to relieve pain and to provide other health benefits. For that reason, its usage is gaining significant traction around the world, and it is becoming a very popular agent for the relief of certain kinds of discomfort and pain.
Common Uses for CBD Oil and Tinctures
There are a number of uses for CBD tinctures and oils. It should be noted that a great deal more research is necessary in order to have definitive proof that CBD oils and tinctures actually provide long-lasting relief for some of the issues identified below. However, it is true that there have been successful cases reported for each of the medical conditions listed below, and that is at least very promising for more widespread usage of CBD oils and tinctures in the future.
- Loss of appetite
- Chronic anxiety
- Muscle spasms
- Epilepsy and other types of seizures
- Chronic pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Better sleep
- Reduction of inflammation
- Improved heart health
- Protection against some forms of cancer
- Fighting oxidative stress
- Substitute for name-brand, over-the-counter lotions
- Topical ointment for skin irritations.
1. CBD for Inflammation
One very common use of CBD oils is as a topical ointment, which is directly applied to an inflamed or painful area on the body. A study published in the European Journal of Pain called for the application of CBD oil to rats in a laboratory for four consecutive days. Researchers attached to the study noted a definite reduction in the inflamed areas on the rats, as well as obvious signs of lower levels of pain at the end of the four days. Human subjects have reported significant success in treating their arthritis pain with CBD oils, so it appears to have the same effect on people.
2. CBD for Pain
Another report published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine found that CBD oils were effective in treating inflammation and pain in humans, especially for those suffering from chronic pains. Even more interesting, this study discovered that it was unlikely that subjects would build up any kind of tolerance to the CBD oils used, which would necessitate increasing the dosage of oil, or the frequency of application. The same study which was used to research chronic pain found that CBD oils could be used with effectiveness in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, as it reduced the frequency and severity of muscle spasms common to this disorder.
3. CBD for Acne
Also used as a substitute for name brand over-the-counter lotions, CBD oil has been found to be effective at reducing the symptoms of acne. The anti-inflammatory agents in CBD, as well as its ability to inhibit the production of sebum, are the likely reasons it is so effective in treating acne. Several studies have been conducted in this area, and have found that CBD prevented the sebaceous glands from releasing excessive amounts of oil, and that it reduced inflammation on the skin areas, while also inhibiting the activation of acne-causing agents like cytokines.
4. CBD for Anxiety
CBD has already also shows a great deal of promise in the treatment of anxiety and disorders related to anxiety. A report published in the journal of Neurotherapeutics offers convincing evidence of its usefulness as a tool for managing anxiety. CBD oil has also shown great promise as a tool to be used in fighting addictions, and in promoting better heart health by reducing stress placed on that organ.
Common Types of CBD Oil Products
In a relatively short period of time, an astonishing number of products have hit the market which contain CBD oil. With new CBD products appearing weekly, it’s difficult to keep track of all the offerings which contain some amount of CBD oil.
When you’re looking to purchase any of these products, you should pay attention to the labels, which contain information on the amount of CBD included in each product. You should also ensure that any oil you buy includes a Certificate of Authenticity. When purchasing CBD products on Leafz, you can view the Certificate of Authenticity on each individual product listing page, so you know that you are buying products with the highest quality and safety standards.
For a product that has not been long on global markets, there is already a remarkable diversity of CBD oils available. There are lotions to treat dry skin, moisturizing sleeping masks that are applied at bedtime, sunscreens which are enriched with CBD, and facial creams that can be used to smooth out wrinkles and skin lines. Here are just some common CBD products:
- Various forms of tablets
- Creams and salves which are topically applied, either for use as a sunscreen or for the reduction of wrinkles
- Sprays used to treat a variety of ailments
- Beverages generally ingested for pain management
- Soaps which ease skin irritations
- Lotions used to combat dry skin
- Oral solutions such as Epidiolex
- Chocolates and other chews taken for pain or anxiety
The number of outlets where CBD products are being made available is growing very much like the number of products themselves, so whatever kind of CBD product you may need, you probably won’t have to look too hard. Check out our selection at Leafz.com for the widest variety of CBD-infused oils and products.
Known Benefits of CBD Oil
There are a number of fascinating studies that are either currently being conducted or have recently concluded, and some of the results are eye-popping. For instance, in a two-year study conducted on laboratory animals, the usage of cannabinoids was found to have specific abilities to protect against some forms of cancerous tumors. In these animals, a decrease in the number of hepatic adenoma tumors and hepatocellular carcinomas were observed, as well as a consistent inhibition of Lewis lungadenocarcinoma cells. A reduced number of benign tumors were also noted in the sample of lab animals during that same period.
CBD Oil Case Studies
A Massachusetts teenager named Jerry developed multiple sclerosis (MS) just after reaching the age of 10, and it became progressively worse each year until he reached the age of 15. Doctors treated the condition with a combination of Copaxone and muscle relaxants, since Jerry’s most noticeable symptoms were blurry vision and severe muscle spasms. The treatment managed to lessen the severity of spasms for a while, but they became severe again after a year, and the youngster was left with the original condition of MS, and the original spasm severity.
A medical friend recommended Sativex, which is a spray that includes specific amounts of THC and CBD, and this had an immediate impact on Jerry’s condition. Since Jerry had grown resistant to medications which were administered to reduce the spasticity of his muscles, he was anxious to try something which had been shown to be effective on others with multiple sclerosis.
When Jerry began taking Sativex, the muscle spasms he experienced during an MS episode were drastically reduced, even barely noticeable. Jerry felt much better during episodes after taking Sativex, and his body was not racked with the kind of spasms he had formerly been subject to. Jerry was worried that he would grow resistant to Sativex as he had developed a resistance to Copaxone and other medications, but after taking Sativex for more than three years, it has proven to be just as effective as it was on day one.
In another CBD case study that was conducted in 2018, Harriet B., a life-long resident of Buffalo, NY and a long-time arthritis sufferer, was asked to use a CBD topical oil on her knees, where she had the greatest level of inflammation and discomfort. Harriet was 66 yrs old at the time, and had suffered from arthritis since she was 47. Her pain had become so intense that on most days, she never left the house and instead preferred to rest on the sofa, watching television, listening to the radio, and on some days, reading books.
Harriet had described the symptoms she was experiencing to her family doctor, and her doctor had made several different recommendations over the years, in an attempt to find something that would work for Harriet. However, her inflammation subsided only a little and her discomfort in walking or doing anything which involved the use of her legs, at times reached the point where it was unbearable. There were also times when the pain she felt brought her to tears, and she found it very difficult to manage her household, or to interact with her husband of 38 years.
In May of 2018, Harriet’s doctor recommended that she try a new product which included a strong dosage of CBD oil, because he had heard about how successful it was in clinical trials with others bothered by arthritis. After three consecutive days of usage on her knees, Harriet realized that much of her inflammation and discomfort were gone, and that she had significantly better range of motion in her knees.
Further usage of the CBD product brought additional improvement, and after two weeks of usage, she joyfully reported that she could do virtually everything again with her legs. She further reported that after having discovered this kind of success, she also used the oil product on her hands, which were also bothered by arthritis. Results on her hands were similar to the pain dissipation she had discovered in her knees, so she maintained the oil applications in both areas. Harriet is still using that CBD product to this day, and she is a much more active, much happier senior citizen.
The Evolution CBD Drops, Oil, and Tinctures
CBD tinctures have brought a great deal of relief to thousands of patients in this country, and are much more acceptable to some people who have sensitivity to pharmaceutical medications. As of yet, we are in the very early stages of understanding just what kinds of benefits CBD can really provide, and it seems likely that we have not yet found anywhere near all the benefits this miraculous substance is capable of offering.
Buy CBD Drops, Tinctures, and Oil Online at Leafz.com
If the virtues and the benefits of CBD extracts sound too good to be true, there’s one sure way for you to find out – try it yourself. Educate yourself more on what CBD is, and how it can have a positive influence on the human body. After that, you should browse through the wealth of products available in our online store.
More CBD Resources
- NCBI: PubMed: Cannabis, cannabidiol, and epilepsy—from receptors to clinical response.
- NCBI: PMC: An Update on Safety and Side Effects of Cannabidiol
- NIH: Researching Marijuana for Therapeutic Purposes: The Potential Promise of Cannabidiol (CBD)
- UCLA Health: Cannabis Research Initiative
- The Lancet Psychiatry: Cannabis and psychosis: triangulating the evidence