CBD Capsules and Pills
Full Spectrum CBD Oil Softgels – 450mg
$39.99Sold By Farmacy BlissAdd to cartQuick Buy
Full Spectrum CBD Oil Softgels – 900mg
$65.99Sold By Farmacy BlissAdd to cartQuick Buy
750mg Hemp Oil Soft Gels
$59.00Sold By TerraGold PlusAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sustainable CBD Full Spectrum CBD Capsules $65.00 Sold By Sustainable CBDAdd to cartQuick Buy
Receptra Serious Rest 25mg Capsules
$69.99Sold By Receptra NaturalsAdd to cartQuick Buy
- Sale! Receptra Seriously Relax 25mg Capsules $31.99 – $55.99 Sold By Receptra NaturalsSelect options
CBD Capsules, CBD Pills and CBD Tablets
Hemp-derived CBD pills and capsules are becoming increasingly popular for their health benefits. But did you know that hemp was actually one of the first crops to be cultivated by mankind? Not only was hemp a source of ultra-durable fiber, but hemp seeds provided much needed plant protein and omega oils to people’s diets.
Back then, no one had heard of CBD, or any other cannabinoids. But hemp buds and flowers were used in food and folk medicine with records dating back thousands of years. Unfortunately, fast forward to the mid 20th century and hemp cultivation had been largely banned across the globe, meaning that suddenly our diets were hemp deficient.
With the discovery of CBD and the body’s endocannabinoid system, the scientific community began to realize what our ancestors knew hundreds and thousands of years ago; that hemp and CBD are essential parts of our diet. A lack of these key nutrients may contribute to various modernday illnesses defined by chronic inflammation and over sensitivity to pain, such as fibromyalgia, migraines, and IBS, also known as Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency.
Thankfully, hemp can now be legally grown in the U.S., so it’s no surprise that hemp and CBD capsules, CBD pills and CBD tablets are making a welcome come back.
Common Uses for CBD
- As a dietary supplement
- For fast-acting pain-relief
- Mood enhancing/anxiety relief
- Improved skin condition
- Better sleep
- Less painful joints
- Improved concentration and brain function
- Endocannabinoid support
- Increased energy and vitality
Common Types of CBD Products
- Hemp daily vitamins
- CBD supplement pills
- CBD oil capsules
- CBD oil drops
- CBD oil tinctures
- CBD oil soft gels
- Hemp seed oil
- Raw hemp capsules
- Raw hemp oil tinctures
Current Studies & Benefits
CBD (cannabidiol) is the most abundant and well-researched cannabinoid in hemp. It is currently being studied for conditions as varied as arthritis, anxiety, epilepsy, PTSD, and Parkinson’s. For more information and research, you can read the following studies:
- Attenuation of early phase inflammation by cannabidiol prevents pain and nerve damage in rat osteoarthritis. Pain. 2017 Dec;158(12):2442-2451
- Cannabidiol reduces the anxiety induced by simulated public speaking in treatment-naïve social phobia patients. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2011 May;36(6):1219-26.
- Cannabis, cannabidiol, and epilepsy–from receptors to clinical response. Epilepsy Behavior. 2014 Dec;41:277-82
- Cannabidiol blocks long-lasting behavioral consequences of predator threat stress: possible involvement of 5HT1A receptors J Psychiatry Res. 2012 Nov;46(11):1501-10.
- Effects of cannabidiol in the treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease: an exploratory double-blind trial. J Psychopharmacology. 2014 Nov;28(11):1088-98
- Cannabidiolic Acid as a Selective Cyclooxygenase-2 Inhibitory Component in Cannabis. Drug Metabolism and Disposition September 2008, 36 (9) 1917-1921
- Cannabidiolic acid prevents vomiting in Suncus murinus and nausea-induced behaviour in rats by enhancing 5-HT1A receptor activation Br J Pharmacol. 2013 Mar; 168(6): 1456–1470.
- Effect of prior foot shock stress and Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiolic acid, and cannabidiol on anxiety-like responding in the light-dark emergence test in rats. Psychopharmacology July 2017, Volume 234, Issue 14, pp 2207–2217
- Efficacy of dietary hempseed oil in patients with atopic dermatitis. J Dermatology Treat. 2005 Apr;16(2):87-94.
CBD Case Study
For many years Sarah was a shining light in filmmaking. When she was on location, 18 hour days were the norm and she lived on whatever junk food came her way. Sarah was also incredibly stressed, not only from her intense work schedule, but also the pressure of only ever being as good as her last job.
A few years into her career, Sarah started to experience feelings of anxiety, which she masked with a few glasses of wine at the end of the day. Eventually though, the anxiety became so great she had to take time off work. Then came the excruciating pain throughout her body and a total lack of energy. After endless tests, Sarah was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and given both antidepressants and prescription painkillers.
Sarah was interested in finding a more natural alternative and an ex-colleague mentioned they’d got great results from a hemp oil supplement, in particular CBD oil. So, Sarah started taking CBD oil tinctures daily, and little by little felt her symptoms improve. Sarah says since supplementing her diet with CBD, her anxiety has improved, she has less pain, and more energy.
CBD Pills and Capsules Takeaway
The benefits of CBD pills and capsules are rapidly gaining media and public attention across the U.S. Indeed, thousands of Americans are turning to CBD pills and capsules for conditions as diverse as anxiety, chronic pain, sleep disorders, and asthma.
With the heavy restrictions placed on hemp cultivation in the last 70 years, it’s quite possible, we’ve all become a little hemp deficient. Throw in our unhealthy, stress-filled lifestyles that deplete our body’s endocannabinoid system, and it’s never more important than now to supplement our diets with hemp and CBD pills and capsules.
Shop CBD capsules and pills on Leafz
If you feel like you need a bit of CBD goodness in your life, or just want to explore the nutrient-rich world of CBD capsules and pills, we encourage you to browse the comprehensive range of CBD products on Leafz. We offer a wide selection of CBD pills and capsules to suit your every need.